- take one ready made card blank (must have in every crafters stash for quick projects)
- cut one rectangle of subtle patterned or textured card (I used the light green from my Family Treasures pdf Printable kit.)
- Stick to the top of the card
- Punch some flowers (I used the brown ivy paper from my Orange Spice Paper Pack)
- Stick the flowers and some buttons (found these when we were rearranging TJs room just before Tisha was born) to the card around the edge of the rectangle using glue dots.
This would be a perfect general purpose card. I think I'll be making plenty more like this.