Saturday, 3 July 2010

10 Minute Card

This card only took 10 mins to make.
  • take one ready made card blank (must have in every crafters stash for quick projects)
  • cut one rectangle of subtle patterned or textured card (I used the light green from my Family Treasures pdf Printable kit.)
  • Stick to the top of the card
  • Punch some flowers (I used the brown ivy paper from my Orange Spice Paper Pack)
  • Stick the flowers and some buttons (found these when we were rearranging TJs room just before Tisha was born) to the card around the edge of the rectangle using glue dots.

This would be a perfect general purpose card. I think I'll be making plenty more like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. If you are asking a question please leave your email address to we can answer you.