I'm using MS Word 2000, I'm assuming they havn't messed with the software too much and this will work in older and newer versions the same.
This will work for digital stamps, digital papers, and digital scrapbooking elements/stickers in jpg and png formats.
* Open MS Word, make sure you have the page setup the size of paper you normally print on.
* go to the menu bar, click on insert, then picture, then from file
* select the digi stamp you want to print
* click insert
* select the image you have now successfully put on your page
* go to the menu bar, click on format, then picture
* click on the tab that says size
* now enter the size you want your stamp to be
* click on the Layout Tab
* select square from the options
* click OK
* drag the image to the place you want it to be on the page
* (optional) put more stamps on the page if you want to