You will need:
* large buttons
* stamped image/stickers (I'm using a digital stamp by Toucan Scraps from the Frogs Set)
* something to colour the image (unless pre-coloured)
* pva glue
The digital bit first
* Measure your buttons.
* Resize your digi stamp so that it will fit onto the button (If you like you could use part of an image rather than the whole image).
* If your software can draw circles, then draw one the size of the button and have it transparent with just an outline. Place it over the digi stamp.
* If you don't have the circle drawn digitally, place the button on top of the printed image and draw around it
* Colour your stamped image (I used Tria Markers)
* Cut out when dry
Now the assembly
* Look at the button, the top of the bobble needs to be the smooth, non-bevelled part.
* Fold the elastic into a loop and secure by tying a knot
* Stitch through the button holes and the elastic loop to fasten it to the button
* Coat the top with pva glue and stick on the image, pressing firmly to ensure it sticks to the curved surface.
* leave to dry
* Apply a coat of pva glue (it dries clear) to the top of the image, overlapping it onto the sides of the button. This will help keep the edges secure, and provide it with some protection.
* Allow to dry
* Add a second coat of pva glue if it doesn't look fully covered.