What you need:
- scraps of yellow or cream lightweight card stock
- yellow or orange quilling paper (or cut paper to approx 2.5mm or 1/8 th inch wide)
- midi flower punch (mine is from Papermainia and makes a 16mm flower)
- pva glue
- quilling tool or small tweezers (optional, but does make it easier than by hand)
- cocktail stick
1. Punch a flower petal shape out of the card stock.
2. Tear a strip of quilling paper approx 8 cm (3 inches) long.
3. Roll the quilling strip to make a tight spiral circle. Glue the end in place.
4. Using the end of the cocktail stick curl up the ends of the petals on the punched shape.
5. Glue the quilled circle in the centre.
Have fun making these, and please leave a comment here linking to your online project photo so we can admire it.