Monday, 23 April 2012

Scrapbooking Layout in Under 10 mins.

Angie Young gave me a copy of her new Create It Bundle at the weekend and it is so easy and fun to play with. I created this impressive looking layout in less than 10 mins.


 Here's how I did it.
  • Put an adorable picture of my youngest in my software. I set my page up to 8 x 8 inches, but you can use whatever page size you like to recreate this with your photos.
  • Resized and placed the photo where I want it.
  • Created a new layer above the photo and added an arty photo mask to it.
  • Resized and positioned the mask where I want it
  • Switched the layer to mask. (I'm using Craft Artist Professional.)
  • Selected a few arty papers from the kit and placed them one at a time under the masked photo.
  • Chose the one I liked best and removed the rest.
  • And for the finishing touch, a piece of word art on top.

Thank you Angie for this fun kit bundle to play with.
Have fun folks and be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. If you are asking a question please leave your email address to we can answer you.