Here's how I did it.
- Put an adorable picture of my youngest in my software. I set my page up to 8 x 8 inches, but you can use whatever page size you like to recreate this with your photos.
- Resized and placed the photo where I want it.
- Created a new layer above the photo and added an arty photo mask to it.
- Resized and positioned the mask where I want it
- Switched the layer to mask. (I'm using Craft Artist Professional.)
- Selected a few arty papers from the kit and placed them one at a time under the masked photo.
- Chose the one I liked best and removed the rest.
- And for the finishing touch, a piece of word art on top.
Thank you Angie for this fun kit bundle to play with.
Have fun folks and be blessed