Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Making Word Stickers with Digital Stamps

Word-art stickers and labels etc are a great addition to many paper crafting projects and they are very easy to make so they can colour match with whatever we are crafting. Last week I made a new batch using lots of digital stamps I've picked up over the years from a designer called Meljen's Designs and a sheet of sticky labels from the stationer's shop. Label sheets come in various sizes. This time I used a sheet of small labels.


I use a word processor for making these sticker sheets because the template for the labels is already programmed into the software, I just have to find the right one. Somewhere on the packaging there will be a number that identifies the template to use.

I'm using MS Word 2010 here, the interface may be different to what you are using but the process is the same with most word processors.

  • Open a blank document.
  • Goto Mailing - Envelopes and Labels.
  • Select Label options and find your label template id from the list.
  • OK the label options.
  • Click the button to open a new document.


  • Insert your digital stamps using the Insert Picture functionality (Instructions for MS Word here)
  • Place your label sheet in the printer and then print.


  • Leave the ink to dry for at least 10 mins.
  • Colour your stickers with your favourite crayons or alcohol based markers and you are ready to go.

There's a few gaps on my sheet since I took this photo.
Happy stamping and colouring, blessings to you all from Angela.

6 comments:

  1. I love this Angela! Thank you for sharing it on my Facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this idea Angela. I am definitely going to give it a try! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Angela! Need to try these:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh poop, I have a MacBook and it doesn't have a word processor. I will have to figure this Macbook out better and look into everything it does have LOL hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the tutorial I am gong to have aplay. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice I also share with you something hope this helpful for you my friends. At present time sticker printing has turned out to be fruitful for companies. It is easy to print and take in use. There are some important points to make your sticker perfect and awesome. These points are as follow: Your printing company. Check it out thanks.
    sticker labels for printing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. If you are asking a question please leave your email address to we can answer you.